Scottsdale is one of the Southwest’s premier resort destinations and its popularity is well deserved.
The beautiful desert landscapes have inspired such people as architect Frank Lloyd Wright, who built an internationally admired winter retreat here at Taliesin West. Outdoors lovers will find hundreds of things to do along the Salt River, in the rocky city parks and neighboring mountains, or on ranches in and around the city. Hot air balloon rides, horseback tours, kayaking, and mountain climbing are all just minutes from Scottsdale.
Here are just a few of the many hotels in Scottsdale that you will find at Hotelmine. Don’t forget when you decided to book your guest room you will be dealing directly with the hotel and not an online travel agency.
Hotelmine…see where the world’s largest “Direct Connect” travel site can take you!
- Boulders Resort
- Chaparral Suites Scottsdale
- Firesky Resort
- Gainey Suites Hotel Scottsdale
- Hilton Resort & Villas Scottsdale
- Hyatt Regency Resort Scottsdale
- Intercontinental Montelucia Resort
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort
- The Phoenician
- Westin Kierland Resort & Spa