Teens Deaths In Florida Hotel Appear To Be Accidental

Five teenagers were found dead in a Florida motel room on Monday, apparently killed by carbon monoxide poisoning.

The five teens had reportedly gathered for a birthday party at the Hotel Presidente. The deaths are believed to be accidental.

According to reports, a Kia Optima used by the group was found running in a garage located underneath the room, perhaps left on to preserve the battery after a jump start. A door was slightly open and high levels of carbon monoxide were found inside.

The teens had gathered to celebrate the 19th birthday of Juchen Martial, one of the victims. Also dead are Evans Charles, 19, Jonas Antenor, 18, Peterson Nazon, 17, and Jean Pierre Ferdinand, 16.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: